The Public Employee’s Benefits Board (PEBB) Program’s annual open enrollment begins Tuesday, November 1 and runs through Wednesday, November 30. This is an opportunity to make changes to your PEBB benefits. All changes made during annual open enrollment are effective January 1, 2017.
- Information about the changes you can make is available on the PEBB website, under Open Enrollment 2017.
- You may make your changes online through My Account or by paper form. The 2017 Enrollment/Change form will be available on the PEBB website, Open Enrollment page beginning November 1.
- Forms must be received by your personnel, payroll or benefits office no later than November 30, 2016.
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and/or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) online through the Navia Benefit Solutions website or by completing a paper form. The online portal and the 2017 enrollment form will be available beginning November 1. Mail or fax the form to the Navia Benefit Solutions address or fax number on the form. Paper forms must be received by Navia Benefit Solutions no later than November 30, 2016.
Change to Life Insurance:
MetLife will partner with the PEBB Program as the new life insurance carrier beginning January 1, 2017. All benefits eligible employees, even if you are not currently enrolled in optional coverage or you were previously denied, have a one-time opportunity to enroll in or increase your life insurance up to the new guaranteed issue amount of $500,000 without carrier approval.
- Additional information is available in the PEBB Program’s October For Your Benefit newsletter and on the MetLife website.
- Please contact Aaron Lee at 206-546-4510 or email@example.com for information on your current amount of Life and AD&D insurance
- To make changes to your life insurance and name your beneficiary, go to MetLife’s MyBenefits portal or by completing the MetLife Enrollment/Change Form for Enrollment Period from November 1, 2016 – November 30, 2016.The form will be available on the MetLife and PEBB websites beginning November 1, 2016. Mail the form to the MetLife address on the form. Forms must be received by MetLife no later than November 30, 2016.
Spousal Premium Surcharge Attestation:If you currently cover a spouse or state-registered domestic partner on your medical, you may be required to reattest for 2017. The PEBB Program mailed letters to all employees who are required to reattest to the spousal premium surcharge for 2017.
- Additional information is available in the PEBB Program’s October For Your Benefit newsletter.
- To reattest to the spousal or state-registered domestic partner premium surcharge, go to the PEBB Program’s MyAccount or complete the 2017 Premium Surcharge Help Sheet and the 2017 Spousal Plan Calculator, if directed by the 2017 Premium Surcharge Help Sheet. Complete the 2017 Premium Surcharge Change Form and submit to your personnel, payroll or benefits office. The forms will be available on the PEBB Program’s website beginning November 1, 2016. Forms must be received by your personnel, payroll or benefits office no later than November 30, 2016.
If you have questions about your benefits or account, please contact your personnel, payroll or benefits office.