ShoreLake Arts is currently accepting submissions for 6X6NW

ShoreLake Arts is currently accepting submissions for 6X6NW, a community art exhibition featuring over 1,000 original works of art. Each work of art must be 6-inches by 6-inches and artists may enter up to 10 works of any medium (2D or 3D). There is a $6 fee to register. Registration is free for artists 18 years of age and under!Artwork must be delivered to ShoreLake Arts by September 16, 2022. Artists receive a 40% commission and the other 60% goes directly toward supporting ShoreLake Arts programming and events.

Submission Details:

Artists may submit up to 10 unique works of art.

All works can be of any medium (2D or 3D)

$6 registration fee (Free for artists 18 years of age and under)

Artwork must be dropped off or mailed to ShoreLake Arts by September 16, 2022.

Deadline: September 16.

Event Details:

Live and in person event on October 8, 2022

All artworks offered for sale to the public for $36 each.

Location: Shoreline Community College

Time: 4pm to 7pm

Come at 4:00 pm for wine, prizes and excitement
Come at 5pm for and quiet experience
Enter for free after 6pm for a relaxed experience.

Important Links

Registration – https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/2U1SI7RXZs-QdLlbI4B-YQ?t=1659040067

6X6NW Website – https://www.6x6nw.org

ShoreLake Arts Website – https://www.shorelakearts.org

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: